My lappy and I are going to be bestie's this semester.
Well I am taking not one, not two, but THREE online classes. I know I know... crazy right? But I sorta kinda have to so I just gotta accept it. I have come up with a list of pro's and con's to this situation.
- I can work on my classes from the comfort of my own home/bed
- Although there are deadlines for assignments, I get quite a bit of time to do them
- I can get everything done early
- The rest of my classes don't require a lot of outside of class work so I don't feel too overwhelmed with the fact that I'm taking three online class
- Staring at a computer screen for so long really starts to hurt. I have to take breaks to keep my sanity
- Easy to not have motivation to do them and get behind
- Answers to questions don't come instantly, I have to wait until I get e-mailed back
- Lots of distractions. Facebook, blogger, youtube...
Welp, looks like we're about even here!
Here's to you computer, and for all the good times we have ahead together.