August 29, 2011

Me and my computer

My lappy and I are going to be bestie's this semester.

Why?

Well I am taking not one, not two, but THREE online classes. I know I know... crazy right? But I sorta kinda have to so I just gotta accept it. I have come up with a list of pro's and con's to this situation.

PRO'S
  • I can work on my classes from the comfort of my own home/bed
  • Although there are deadlines for assignments, I get quite a bit of time to do them
  • I can get everything done early
  • The rest of my classes don't require a lot of outside of class work so I don't feel too overwhelmed with the fact that I'm taking three online class

CON'S
  • Staring at a computer screen for so long really starts to hurt. I have to take breaks to keep my sanity
  • Easy to not have motivation to do them and get behind
  • Answers to questions don't come instantly, I have to wait until I get e-mailed back
  • Lots of distractions. Facebook, blogger, youtube...

Welp, looks like we're about even here!

Here's to you computer, and for all the good times we have ahead together.

1 comment:

  1. the distraction con always kills me. every single time. main reason right there that online classes are the death of my gpa.

    ReplyDelete