- Getting ready for my trip by having an Italian night. Dinner at Setabello's followed by some gelato. Get in my belly Italian cuisine!
- Driving with the windows down. Hellllllooooooo warm weather! I am loving you.
- Trips to the temple.
- An amazing night being serenaded by Ingrid and Harper Blynn.
- Being productive and spending lots and lots of time in the library to wrap up my final semester. Just 2 more finals to go!
- Some time spent with my gamma girls. This was much needed, I have missed them so very much.
- Croquet at the park and nearly getting kicked out of Shivers. The train just looks like too much fun to not sit in.
- Getting to spend some time with my lovely SUU ladies. Set ups, mid day movies, catching some rays, late night chats... I love em.
- Crammed drive to ptown for a concert at Velor.
- Chick fil a and a chick flick. Definitely the greatest way to spend a Saturday afternoon.
Heres to finals week!
If you're done: congrats and I'm jealous
If you're not: best of luck!