August 21, 2011

M&M

Friday was the wedding of my dear friend Michelle to the love of her life Mick. It was such an amazing day and I was so happy I got to be apart of it. From the temple to the luncheon to the reception... all amazing! Michelle was seriously one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen and Mick looked like such a stud in his chocolate brown suit. These 2 are an incredible couple and I really admire their relationship. I am so happy for them and wish them the best!

Congrats M&M! I love you both!

Waiting for the happy couple to come out of the temple

Mr. and Mrs. Ellis!

SUU for life

The florist and I

Friends of the bride

Isn't she a beautiful bride?!

The cute cake

We loved the bread bar and lemonade stand

The little boy I fell in love with... the parents are lucky I didn't end up taking him home with me

The happy couple

Off they go!

Gosh I love weddings

No comments:

Post a Comment