August 27, 2011

Fall = Football


It's that time of year again... the best time... FOOTBALL TIME!!! There is nothing better than football season. And I can feel this is going to be a great year for my two teams: The Utes and the East High Leopards. (Whoever thought I would be cheering for my high school's rival... but I can't really root against the lil bro!)

Last night Niel's team played a great game down in Orem and won 41-17! It was such a fun game and Niel had quite the play when he got an interception and ran it in for a touchdown! I was so proud of that little booger. Although it may just be "high school football", I would choose to go watch Niel and his team play over anyone else. There is something so great and exciting about watching my own flesh and blood dominate the football field. The kid has talent. As tradition would have it, the team did the haka (I don't know if that's spelled right!) towards their fans at the end of their victory.

I wish they would have turned the music off so you could actually hear them!

And who's excited for Thursday's game at the home of the running Utes kicking off the pac 12 season?
I AM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment