April 3, 2011

GC Weekend

I love conference.
Words are always spoken directly to me and are incredible answers to prayers.
The words of the amazing leaders of our church are so inspiring and I can just feel their testimonies strengthening mine.
Conference is my spiritual rejuvenation and I am grateful to be apart of such a wonderful organization that this church is.
I can't imagine my life without it.

One a side note... can you BELIEVE this weather?!
It's hard to imagine that two days ago I was in shorts and a t-shirt and now today I am watching a blizzard outside my house.
Usually I love the snow. I enjoy it for skiing and think it is so pretty, but I am completely over it now.
I'm ready for warmth! Consistent warmth.
This is Utah for ya... always teasing me.

Anyways, happy April!!

2 comments:

  1. you are darling. can we play soon please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. first off conference is the best. second my heart about died when i saw the sun this morning. i was in my swimsuit washing cars just two days ago and now it's hibernation weather again. i knew it was going to rain but i had noooo idea it was going to snow. and that much too.

    ReplyDelete