July 7, 2011

Never Gets Old

There a few things in life that I believe never get old. They are always great no matter what. I know these can be different for everyone, but here is a list of my personal "never gets old" things:

Hairspray (the movie)
This movie is one of my all-time favorites. It's just such a happy, feel-good movie with a great cast, great music, and great dancing. The ending scene of "You Can't Stop the Beat" is like my dream scene to be in. I got the movie for Christmas a few years ago and I'm not kidding when I say I watched it once a day for about 2 weeks. I still watch it pretty often and I still love it just the same!

Old Navy
This is a store I can always go to. It didn't have only a phase like abercrombie or hollister that I refuse to ever step foot in again. Every once in a while I will think "hey, I should go check and see what old navy has" and I'm usually not disappointed.

Dressing up for Halloween
I still have just as much fun dressing up for Halloween as I did when I was just a little thing. I still try to plan months in advance my costume and try to come up with something as creative as possible. And I still love collecting candy.

Trampoline's
I have had a trampoline ever since I can remember and I have always loved bouncing around on that thing. I used to spend hours a day trying to learn and perfect tricks. It was always the best feeling when I was able to perform a new trick for my parents. I may not have learned a new trick for a few years, but I still have a blast jumping and trying to maintain old ones.

Julia Roberts
I simply adore her and everything she is in. She is beautiful and talented and just seems to get more and more beautiful and talented. Who doesn't love Julia?

PB&J
I can't even tell you how many of these I eat. In fact, I had one today for lunch! This has always been my sandwich of choice and it is always delicious. They just seem to hit the spot and the best is saving the middle of the sandwich for last. Mmmmm....

"Yeah"
There are quite a few songs out there that never get old to me. However, the one I always think of is "Yeah" by Usher, Lil John, and Ludacis. Yes, out comes my inner gangsta... It's just one of those songs that no matter how many times I hear it I still love it and still sing along. If it comes on the radio or on shuffle on my ipod, I never skip it or go past it. Never.

Disney
Anything Disney. Disney movies, Disneyland, Disney songs, Disney anything. Disney is great and entertaining no matter what age. I still consider some of my favorite movies Disney movies. You can never go wrong with a little Mulan or Lion King.

Dances on SYTYCD
I have talked about this show enough that I'm sure you get the idea, but seriously I can and do watch dances on this show over and over and over again and still love them. Even dances from 4 seasons ago I still love to go back and watch. I am left amazed and in awe of how talented the dancers on the show are each and every time.

Hanging out with the bro's
I love hanging out with my brothers. We act like 5-year-olds and just giggle and laugh and do silly things. My mom still tells us she can't take us anywhere because of how we act... and here I am a 21-year-old. That's embarrassing. We still wrestle, tease, and joke around with each other. It's funny I used to always beg my mom for a sister, but now I wouldn't have it any other way!

Well, there's just a few things I came up with! What never gets old to you?

1 comment:

  1. huzzzah for julia roberts. she's a defintely favorite of mine. agreed on usher's yeah. every time i go to a dance party and that song comes on i get sooooo excited. every single time.

    ReplyDelete