February 2, 2011

Who I Am

I stole this idea from two of my cute friends (Thanks Mandy and Mel), but I loved it and wanted to do it too!

Who I Am.

I am... happy
I want... a horse
I have... a job that I love
I wish... there were more hours in a day
I hate... olives and licorice
I fear... that time will go by too quickly
I search... for blogs to stalk :)
I wonder... what the future has in store for me
I regret... not taking more risks
I love... my family
I ache... for those in need
I always... make to-do lists
I usually... procrastinate
I am not... creative
I dance... whenever I have a chance!
I sing... horribly, but do it anyway
I never... have a clean room
I sometimes... take naps
I cry... in Extreme Home Makeover
I am not always... focused
I lose... in just about every card game
I am confused... by boys
I need... my Savior
I should... tell people I love them more often

Who are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment