February 27, 2011

21

I had the best 21st birthday ever, thanks to all the amazing people I have in my life.
WARNING: About to get sappy

I honestly feel like I am the luckiest girl in the whole world. I don't know how I got so lucky to have such incredible family and friends, but I couldn't ask for better people to have in my life. I have been somewhat of an emotional wreck all day just contemplating on how truly amazing they are. I only wish I could be as good to them as they are to me. The birthday festivities never seemed to end and I was honored to have an unforgettable surprise party thanks to all the hard work my parents and friends put into planning it. I wish I could describe how I feel right now, but I honestly don't know how to put it in words. I just want all my family and friends to know how grateful I am for all of them and how much I love them. I couldn't have asked for a better birthday and I owe it all to everyone around me. Thank you so much for making 21 the best birthday ever. It was perfect.

I love you all!


"Time goes by fast, you must never miss the opportunity to tell people how much they mean to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment