I am in a LDSSA sorority called Gamma and this weekend we had a lovely retreat at a cabin up in midway. I can honestly say it was one of the funnest (most fun?) nights I have had in a long time. We spent the night giggling and just enjoying a good old fashioned girls night. Here is what some of the festivities included:
- eating delicious taco soup (followed by a variety of junk food of course)
- making mod podge journals
- a dance party (woke up sore the next morning)
- a HILARIOUS game of rollick
- chatting and getting to know each other better
- eventually sleep
- and waking up to bagels and a winter wonderland outside
I had sooo much fun and feel so lucky to have met and gotten to know these girls! They are becoming some of my best friends and I can't wait to get to know them even better and have more adventures with them as the semester continues.
I love my gamma girls!