April 26, 2012

blur

Did April even happen?
It just came and went before I even knew it!
What a crazy/busy past couple weeks it has been.
But it's been a good crazy/busy.  Not the frustrating kind that I usually feel.

I am trying to soak in my last few days as a college student.
I thought I would have major senioritis at this point, but it has actually been quite the opposite.
I find myself clinging onto school and the life of a college student.
Maybe because the thoughts of having to grow up and figure out oh, ya know, just the rest of my life are incredibly daunting.  
But I have loved my college experience.
From my time and experiences down at SUU to my time and different experiences up here at the U.
I have learned so much and grown a lot.
The fact that I am about to close this chapter in my life and start a new one without really a plan is 
a little bit a lot a bit terrifying.  
But at the same time I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for me!

And I can't think of a better way to start off the next chapter in my life than by spending it in Italy.  Speaking of... 12 DAYS!!! 
We are approaching the single digits count down

Life is good :]

3 comments:

  1. ahhh!!! it's so soon!!!!! i'm so happy/excited for you! take a billion pictures and remember EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pack me in your bag. i beg you. or at least take a millllllion pictures and then let me come over and look at every single one of them. so excited for you kirstyn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be jumping out of my skin! That's sooo exciting. Please take tons of pictures!
    Oh and I am so agreeing with you about April flying by. Where did it go?!
    Thank you for your sweet words on my 'changing' post...I will try to do my best to enjoy the time of life that I am in!

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete