January 15, 2012

obsession confession

So there are a few things at the moment that I am completely and utterly obsessed with. I think I would feel much better if I got them out in the open.

FNL
Ok. Has anyone seen this show? I know it isn't exactly new because I have heard a lot about it for a long time, but I just never watched it until recently. I started it on netflix and I can definitely see what all the hype is about. SO GOOD! I've been pounding through episodes and have gotten my whole family hooked as well. It's developed into our family night activity. I am going to be so sad when I reach the end... I just know it.

"No One Can Take Your Place"
I am reading this Sheri Dew book at the moment and it is nothing short of amazing just like all of her books. I love love love it! If anyone is looking for a good read, I highly recommend it.

This girl and her cheeks
I just started tending this little angel and I could just squeeze/kiss those darling chubby cheeks all day long! They are too cute for words. She is a girl after my own heart with those massive cheeks.

Sundried Tomato & Basil Wheat Thins
Mmmmmmmm delicious! These are so good especially with little slices of ham and cheese. I can't even eat original wheat thins anymore because they are just too boring after these babies.

Temple Run
I literally can't stop playing this game. I don't even know why it is so fun, but it just is.

3 comments:

  1. temple ruuuun! sooo good! james keeps telling me that friday night lights is a must but i just can't force myself to try it. i watched one episode and wasn't instantly in love so i never tried again. maybe i ought to give it another go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirst you got me so interested in So You Think You Can Dance that I'm gonna have to check out FNL! Just want to be like you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS. OH.MY.YES.

    ReplyDelete